A grand total of 25 weeks, ladies and gentlemen! Woot woot.
Things that have been happening in our lives recently:
- Ken fixed the vacuum! That guy. Such a handy-dandy one.
- We’ve made it through a third of the semester already (YESSSSS! Can I just say, it’s really hard to stay motivated. Not only is it my last semester, but every five seconds I think “baby”. Can’t wait for that little guy to come.)
- Ken has an on-site interview with Owens Corning this week. He’s really hoping that he gets an offer (and I am too because their headquarters are in Ohio).
- We got evacuated from our house a few weeks ago because the construction workers hit a natural gas line and it broke. The firefighters told me to “leave immediately and take a walk around the neighborhood because you can’t start your car”. Luckily, they got it fixed after 45 minutes.
- Today I went home-teaching with Kenneth (aka visited a couple in their home for a bit), and we started talking about baby names. We told them that we were still trying to decide a middle name for little Kenny. The guy we were visiting said, “I know the perfect middle name! James!” We told him that was Ken’s grandpa’s name, and he said, “Okay, I’ve got another good middle name. Grant!” We just started busting up because that’s Ken’s middle name. I mean, this guy was good! He just pulled those two names out of the air. So anyway, still trying to find a middle name that we both agree on.
- A few weeks ago I was waiting for an elevator because my class was on the 7th floor. There was one guy in front of me and a few people behind me (because even though you don’t “wait in line” everyone knows who got there first). The elevator made it to our floor, and the elevator was packed. There were only two more spots. The guy in front of me got on, and I started walking towards the elevator, and then a guy behind me cut me off and took my spot! I was so stunned and shocked, so I just turned and walked away.
So that’s a quick summary of our exciting lives summed up in six bullet points. As you can see, we live very eventful lives. :)