Here I am at 27 weeks. (Do you like my slippers?)
Things that have been happening recently:
- Little Kenny has started hiccuping. So cute! It makes it hard to stay focused in class.
- Free KSL is the best thing ever! I got some awesome baby stuff for free yesterday that I am so excited about.
- Kenny loves to stick his head out over on my right side. I still find it so weird to watch my stomach move when I have no control over it.
- Kenny loves to do jumping jacks (at least it feels like it) every night at 10:30. He is pretty consistent about it.
- I’ve been having Braxton Hicks contractions for a little over a month now. It took me a while to figure out what the awful pain was, but eventually I realized what it was after reading the symptoms online. Apparently they are worse the more dehydrated you are, so next time you see me, order me to drink a whole bottle of water (as long as there is a bathroom nearby).
- It has officially become hard to bend over to get things. Whenever I try, it is usually accompanied with a grunt . . . or the sound of ripping pants. (Yeah, that happened the other day. Super embarrassing.)
- We are officially halfway through the semester! Man, it’s so easy to keep track of how many weeks of school are left when I constantly count the weeks of my pregnancy. The end of the semester definitely won’t sneak up on me. :)
- Ken went to Dallas for an on-site interview a couple of weeks ago. When he got back, he brought these home to me-
I married a great man, but we all knew that already. :)
Also, the biggest news for last . . . Ken got offered a job (with the company he had an on-site interview with), so we will be moving to SOUTH CAROLINA next year! We are so excited and feel really good about our decision to accept the offer in South Carolina, but we will miss all y’all living in Utah. (I’m already practicing my southern accent.) Kind of crazy. Between graduating college, having a baby, moving to South Carolina, and starting a real job, we’ve got big changes within the next year or so. :)