Yes, 2 months. Two months!
Things he does:
- Still refuses to take a pacifier. I don’t know why I keep trying. It’s become my ‘I’m desperate because he won’t stop fussing’ last resort.
- Loves to play, smile, and laugh. Sometimes when he is eating, he’ll just look up at me and laugh and spit out all of the milk. Silly baby.
- Sometimes has a rough time when strangers hold him. Hopefully he grows out of this phase.
- Loves stroller rides! And I love that he loves it.
- Thinks it’s really funny to do patty cake.
- Has started to grow out of 0-3 month clothes.
- And my favorite thing that he is doing is sleeping through the night. The other night he slept from 9:00 to 8:00. I am definitely spoiled with this little boy.
We love our little Kenny, and it’s hard to imagine life without him now. Such a fun, happy little man.