My little baby turned 3 months yesterday. He’s started to look like a little person!
- He loves to suck on his fingers. He’s still trying to figure out that if he sticks them too far back that he will gag himself.
- Two days ago he rolled over for the first time. He did it on our bed, but we can’t get him to do it again.
- He’s not afraid to chatter and express when he’s mad. He will give you the stink eye when he’s not happy.
- The above picture was taken during the week of his napping strike. Mr. Cranky McCrankCrank. Don’t know why that happened, but thankfully he has begun to nap again.
- If he is trying to figure something out, he will give you his “quizzical eyes”.
- Also, as you can see he’s started to grab and bat at things. He loves to grab my hair . . . haircut in the near future?
- And on Sunday he got blessed!
<<Apparently Kenny was shocked the day had finally come>>
- He was able to get blessed with his cousin, Clara Sawyer, who was born 3 weeks after him. We were so happy that they are so close together in age and were able to be blessed together.
<<I guess there was something really interesting to look at to our right>>
- Unfortunately he is still in his “stranger danger” phase.
- If he starts laughing really hard, he will get the hiccups. Also, when he laughs, it sounds like a horn. And when he gets really excited, he will laugh and then squeal at the end.
- He loves to hold his own hands. Sometimes he will interlock them. It always looks like he is planning something really sneaky.
<<This is the graduation gown that Kenny will be wearing when Ken and I walk for graduation. Hopefully I can finish the hat soon. Oh, and Stacy said that he looks like a conniving judge in his gown. Ha, he sort of does.>>
So things are going well, and it seems like he is learning something new every day. So fun!