- Loves to grab/play with toys but gets frustrated when he drops it
- Went on his first long car ride. 7.5 hours turned into 11ish. Really though, it went fairly well. A few hiccups like the blowout of all blowouts in the car on my lap while feeding him a random church parking lot in Tennessee, followed by 2 pit bulls being sicced on us, and the cops showing up (seriously). Ha, but really overall it went well and we had a blast in Cincinnati visiting family.
- Has at least 1 tooth coming in
- Has recently discovered his “voice”. He will entertain himself by yelling, but not in an upset way. Just in a “I am making noise and this is funny” sort of way. (And big brother isn’t a huge fan of it. He typically will ask him to stop.)
- Sleep. Any talk about it and I will jinx it. I feel like we are on borrowed time here. So we’ll leave it at that.
- Really such a happy baby. He loves when people talk to him. You’re almost guaranteed a smile.
- Loves to be held (especially from like 4:00 pm on)
- Loves to watch big brother play and be silly. He also watches with pleading eyes when Kenny and Ken wrestle each other. He can’t wait to join in.
^^^Big brother wanted a picture, too.
^^^And totally unrelated to the post, but here is a picture (sort of) of our new table/chairs and desk in the background! I am super excited about it, and I love it. Maybe someday I’ll do a “tour” of our house . . . give me like 2 years and and I’ll get around to it eventually.