So in August I had the bright idea to try my hand at a furniture project. Sounds like a good idea. Why I decided to start with a 6-piece set, I still don’t know. Took me 4 months to complete, but I finally did it! Wooohoooo.
So here are the before pictures:
As you can see, someone taped one of the dressers shut, and it ripped the laminate off the face of the drawers, so I got a pretty good deal on the furniture. (Also, don’t ever try to paint furniture that is laminate. Ever. Ever. Ever.)
So there was a headboard, 2 nightstands, a tall dresser, and a long dresser with a mirror.
Here is the after:
I am very happy with how it turned out, and I love how it looks in our room. I just need to get new lamps and curtains for our room, and then it will be complete. (Finally one room in the house complete… yes we’ve lived in the house for a year now.)