Okay, here’s the for real post for Reed.
What a little sweetie. He is so mellow and easy-going. He makes putting a toddler to sleep dreamy. When I put him to bed at night, he snuggles up to me and cuddles. When I put him in his crib after books and songs, he turns over to his tummy, sticks his little tush in the air, and waits for me to put his blanket on him. I then tell him I love him, and most of the time he goes right to sleep. No crying, talking, or playing. When he gets up in the morning, he gently starts talking. Again, usually doesn’t cry. Complete content boy to just sit and entertain himself.
Also, he is blonde blonde. Like platinum blonde. With little curls above his ears and the back of his head. I have so many people random people stop and comment to me how blonde he is. It definitely wasn’t blonde when he was a baby, but it has really lightened up. I think it is adorable.
Things he is loving lately:
- Cheese.Don’t even say the word unless you are willing to give him 10 slices
- Trucks, trains, cars. He loves them all. he recently discovered the trains we have, and he loves to play with them for hours at a time.
- To do anything Kenny does. He loves to imitate and copy whatever Kenny does and it is (usually) adorable.
- Books. Especially any with cats or dogs
- Milk or water. He calls his sippy cup his “ba ba”
- His blanky. He loves to pull it to his face and say “sah sah” aka soft
- When daddy gets home from work. He goes running and says “Dada!”
- To make sure all things are shut. If you leave the ketchup/syrup lid open he will say “shu shu shu” over and over until you shut the lid.
- To get his shoes so he can go outside. “sho sho sho!” aka shoes
- Pushing his ride-on cars around outside. He loves to play race with Kenny and yell “GO!!!!”
Things he does not like:
- When Kenny watches TV (aka stops paying attention to him)
- Being put into the car
We love this little boy and the joy he brings to our lives.