Baby girl is two months, and she is a dream baby.
- Loves to coo and “talk”. Still not sure if a laugh has snuck out or if it is still a coo.
- Loves to look at mine, Ken’s, and sometimes Kenny’s face. I think she almost always fusses when Reed comes near her… For valid reasons. (Knee to the face, stuck a popsicle stick down to the back of her throat, “helps” her swing extra fast in her swing, etc.) 🤦
- Eats and sleeps really well. Putting her down for bed at night has been easier. I used to sit and rock her into a deep sleep so she wouldn’t wake up when I put her down. Now, I rock her enough so she is drowsy/kinda asleep, and set her down and she just kind of grunts and huffs for a bit and then falls asleep. (Most of the time at least.)
- Loves to be held upright. Don’t you dare think about cradling her in your arms. Instant crying.
- Loves to be swaddled. Like really loves. If she is fussing and crying, it is usually because she is ready for her nap. I wrap her up, and she usually stops crying right away.
- Has quite the hair situation. It goes from fuzz, to a few strands of random super long hair on the top of her head, to bald spot, to 1.5 inch long hair ring around the nape of her neck. Girlfriend has quite an array for a grand hair adventure on her head. She has her bases covered for all hair occasions.
- Ken now wears Addie in the Moby as well. Has been nice for my back because baby girl is getting big.
- Her hair and eyebrows have lightened up so they aren’t as dark. Hard to say what her hair color will be because Reed’s was similarly dark but then he turned blonde. Who knows? 🤷
- Gives the cutest side smiles. Right when she is about to give you a big grin, her mouth goes into a side smile pucker, and it is so cute.
- Got a new swing that rocks her from side to side and it has been a game changer. Wish I had this when all of my kids were babies. (Saying that makes me feel old…)
- Has enjoyed being dressed up for church… Or at least I have enjoyed dressing her up.
- Loves to go to craft stores with me when the boys are at preschool.
- Does not enjoy tummy time at all. At all at all. It is actually something her doctor wants her to work on… Which is easier said then done. She screams so hard and just won’t lift her head.
We love you baby girl!!