Wow, 4 months!
Things the little guy has been up to lately:
- We have discovered that he has dimples. Not sure how that happened because both Ken and I do not have dimples, but somehow Little Kenny got them. Love when he smiles so big that they peak through.
- He loves to suck on
- Oma just gave him a little stuffed dog, and he has really taken to it. This is the first toy that he has started to show preference to.
- He likes to work out with his dad. Ken loves to use his “homemade” weights.
- He has what we call “feet crevasses”. He can hide all sorts of goodies in these holes. Seriously, the picture doesn’t do it justice. They are huge!
- He has become a distracted eater. He loves to just stare and laugh at Ken.
- He has started to do excited squeals. They are adorable.
- He loves to “hold on” to anything and everything with his right hand. It is so cute because it looks like he is worried about falling out.
- Baby is becoming a bit chunky. Love the double chin action.
- When we read our bedtime scripture story, he loves to scratch his fingers against the colorful pictures.
Overall, I say this boy is a keeper. Love him.